This page is dedicated to the history and culture of the Khoe and San people of southern Africa.
- For the DNA connection between the Khoe San, Ethiopians and Twa-related peoples, see here.
- Read about Khoe San language instruction here.
- To understand the legal status of Khoe and San languages visit here.
- For thoughts about the difference between “Khoe San” and “coloured” identities visit here.
- For the difference between hunter-gatherers and pastoralists – read here.
- For more differences between Khoe and San communal and colonial-capitalist culture – read here.
- For why Khoe San history does not start with apartheid – read here.
- For insights on Khoe San DNA and origins – read here.
- For Khoe San pre-colonial lifesteyle – read here.
- For “Origins of the derogatory name ‘coloured’ – read here.
- For Khoe San resistance to the Dutch – read here.
- To understand Khoe San arrival in southern Africa – read here.
- To access vocabulary words from Khoe San languages – read here.
Go to our homepage.